Can't find any of my "self" left, pieces of flesh and yesteryear in memory like a river of blood. Tension is the norm, a machine to contain all - the banks of the river, an unknowable territory. I'm just a tourist here... Glimpses: she's a fighter, a warrior-ess, i'm a sad by-product of factories, that certain era of brick and mortar and great rough beams. Can I make it back into the house, or should I give up and go with the flow? "But perhaps what is most interesting is the conjunction of gang activity with this self-management service."[From "Chaosophy', Gilles Guattari]
In English no one uses thee or thou anymore. I caught the tail end of it at Quaker Boarding School at Barnesville Ohio, now called Olney Friends School. (Actually I can't really remember exactly what it was called back in the 70's when I was there, isn't that strange?) But kids from the nearby Ohio Quaker upbringing still used thee and thou to each other occasionally. It was almost like a different language.
So, we don't use thee or thou anymore. Perhaps having forgotten this old way, we are allowed to see all of us peeps as part of one humanity, of which we belong also, but it simultaneously means that we don't know when we feel safe as a body within a clan. We become a thing only as scary or friendly as this species known as homo sapiens. Thus at least at the level of an ever changing clan, we know we have some relation we can track. At the level of the individual (ie family) or the species, there is nothing but mind/psychology. And thus falling. So, English w/o thee and thou is always a falling. But w/ thee and thou it is gendered. Thus, now, #metoo, in re-pronouncing the gender wars, we are forever ruined (never mind the race wars). As any addict knows, theres no way out, only through. Repetition until explosion of happiness. "I"m glad, I'm glad, I'm glad." Thus, I'm glad to make excuses for meaning, so as to be together. Fake news = togetherness. The Apocalypse = togetherness. The problem being, as always, the apocalypse has more than a kernel of truth in it.So life = paranoia, seeing as how death would be blindness. And thus, the eye that sees the Goddess, wants to be plucked out by ... (drum roll please...) Music: the form/body of the Muse, the 'seeing' of the seer. Joshua fit the battle of Jericho and the walls came tumbling down. And thus, all is dissipated The end of war as we know it. but not "Kill em all and let God sort 'em out" cuz there is no God yet, only the Goddess. The God has died on the disappearing cross, x marks the spot/not spot.

No comments:
Post a Comment