Friday, January 26, 2018

only 2 types of schools in this world

There are only 2 kinds of schools: a military academy or a philosophy academy. Philosophy as the attempt to discuss and not to go to war. Clarity and compassion being the only 2 requirements. And compassion only bcz we have bodies that feel pain. Feel joy.

The worst thing you could do is accuse a philo academy of actually being a war academy, in disguise. Or at least this could be the one and only fear of those who love & have attachment to the philo academy, ie love to and are attached to using their minds to discuss not having war. (War = death without mercy.)

And thus, a true philo academy, ever learning and growing in knowledge and wisdom, will make regular attempts to clarify how and in what new and twisted/untwisted ways it is not a war academy and IS dedicated to discussion as a means towards ENDING WAR in all of its manifestation. These attempts will continue until war has been finally put to bedŽ
ZŽZZZŹZZŻZŻŻŹ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZŽZZZ

In other words, in order for me to go back to school I would need to be able to study fear. Feel enough safety to study fear, if thats not a contradiction.

Of course, I'm always doing that, day to day. But out in society this is done on a case by case basis. If I want to, I can burn everything down and just leave. Hit the highways and byways.

In a school that appears to be a tight knit community, I need that community to be glad that I am studying this and support me in that study. (Ironically, thats usually what is meant by a tight knit community.) Otherwise I would go to a larger school that has no tight knit community, but rather represents a larger cross section of humanity.

I would never go to a small school that has it's own definition of fear, such as some (or any) kind of exclusionary school. Omg.

etc etc what fun to study...

Punk rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment